Here are a few basic AS3 examples. These cover some of the everyday chores that you may need to solve with AS3. Such as:
- Making buttons and assigning scripts to them.
- Using the Document Class. All of these examples store their script in the Document class.
- Creating a group of buttons. Enabling and disabling buttons.
- Loading images into a movie.
- Animating the timeline.
- Animating the properties of clips.
- Attaching clips to the stage.
All of these examples store their scripts in a class file that has the same name as the example fla. This file is set as the Document class in the fla.
Updated 10/13/07, added an extra example that attaches and removes symbols in the library to the stage.